Thursday, January 21, 2010

Computer Security

Hello everyone,
This blog will be here for posting new things that I've learned from networking, security, windows, linux, etc... I know there are other blogs out there currently that do just this, but I hope I can put my spin on it and learn as well as teach at the same time for those who are starting out or also for the experienced who may not know certain things. I mean in this field we are all constantly learning and never know everything and it will never end. Again I will be posting things I've learn over a period of time. This project will really help me out as a scratch pad for a lot of ideas and also give back to the community in a way. I hope you all enjoy this and comment and let me know what you think (constructive criticism is welcomed otherwise stifle your negative thoughts please).

Later...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard the blogging life, I just started late last year with pretty much the same idea looking for a place to talk about things as you learn then. This is a great start I will be keeping an eye out for things you are working on.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete